Saturday, June 14, 2008

Relaxing on the rooftop...

Time to relax. After shopping this afternoon we met up with another family that is here to pick up their son. We walked around for a while trying to find just the right place to eat. We had a great time and ate some very interesting Korean food. (I think I will stick to McDonalds next time) In fact we had such a great time that I forgot to take pictures. Our new friends are here to pick up their second son. So they have been there before and tomorrow they are going to take us to another market that they like. Hopefully I will have some luck in my search for the perfect Hanbok.

Tonight after dinner we went to the rooftop of our hotel for some R&R. Here are some pictures of the rooftop.



Oh...here is a funny picture. Just after we got to the hotel (from the airport) we were checking out the money we exchanged. This is one million Won. I was laughing about it saying I was rich and as I was flipping through our big stash Steve got this picture. Okay so it is not really a million dollars (its really worth a thousand US dollars) But it was fun to think that I was holding a million something.;o)

1 comment:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

The hotel looks very nice! Have you gone swimming in that pool? It looks incredible. What a beautiful place to be!

Hoping you find the perfect outfit!