Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good Morning!!!

As you all know today is Gotcha Day for Catie Beth.  Steve and I both got good sleep last night and are about to get ready for the day.  

We are thrilled to share our journey with you.  We would love to know who all is sharing in our joy.  So if you don't mind, please leave a comment and let us know you are reading.  I want to put this in Catie's Baby book.  You don't have to leave your full name if you are not comfortable and you do not have to sign up on blogger.  You can post as anonymous and leave us your name in the comment.  Love you all!!!  Have a great day!!  I KNOW WE WILL!!!!  :o)   

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Christa,

I was sitting in the kitchen eating dinner, and I began to think how fun it is going to be to teach Catie how to make Christmas chocolates!! We will have another partner:) Why and I thinking about Christmas???? Bizarre! We are praying for the grand finale today, when Catie Beth is an offical Grove! Have Fun!!!!!!

Love,
Carrie Jones for the entire Jones Clan

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get you guys home. Catie's first Gotcha day is very exciting. We can't wait to see her!

Love ya, Mom

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Can't wait to see the little ladybug in person and to give you guys a big hug!

I know this will be a day you will never forget. She is such a blessing from God.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

The Prices
John, Kristine, Luke, Sarah and Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey crista!
I have been reading your blog ever since you told me about it. I am So excited for you guys! Oh yeah I think I joined your bunco group too!I will be praying for you, steve and Catie as you travel home

Anonymous said...

I have been glued to my computer waiting to see what new adventures you guys get into. The best adventure is yet to come. Can't wait to see you guys. We are praying for a safe trip home.

Love you guys

The Burton Family

Anonymous said...

Hey you two! Been glued to the blog... in fact many times I would get on thinking, "POST ALREADY!" forgetting that it was like 3am your time!

CAN'T WAIT to see the latest addition to the Grove family!!!!

Love you,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. It has been amazing to see God's fruit from all the prayers. He is an awesome God. We can't wait to see you all it sounds like she will fit right in. Grace will have a fun time teaching her how to be the "Princess". My boys can give leasons on how to play tea party with there new sister. Yes Steve they may play with the tea set for now but,don't worry it will not effect there boy hood!

We love you guys,
The Winter Family

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, We can't wait to meet miss Catie. We love you all and keeping you in our prayers.

Love,
Roy,Tiff,Gracie,Jonah,Lydia and Silas

Chad & Stacy said...

We can't believe this day has finally arrived. We are looking forward to visiting you soon. Hope all goes well and you have a safe trip home. Welcome home Catie!
Love ya!
Chad, Stacy, and Jared

Willhite Fam said...

Yeah! I'm w/ Heather! Thought that forever last night & then got on this morning & figured out that you had been out! so I forgave you! :) I'm w/ Kristine, to God be the glory! GREAT things He has done!!! Lane would be saying "Pwaise Him, Pwaise Him" right now! So excited for you both, all! Praying for adjustment & a good flight all around!
Love in Him, Elaina

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to add my name to my comment!!!

Kacy collinsworth

Anonymous said...

Good luck on Gotcha Day!! Praying that it all goes well and Catie warms up to you both FAST! I can't wait until we can see her in person. Good luck and love ya,
In Him
John, Randa and Nolan Willson

Anonymous said...

Hi Christa!!

It's such a joy to see your pictures and read about your trip to sweet Catie Beth!! I sure recognize the sights and I want to go back to Korea!!

Have a safe trip home!!

Joanne Chee (from the Holt bb)