Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One more Palace

We saved the best Palace for last and I think we should have checked it out first.   Today it is pouring down rain and we got soaked but the Palace was beautiful.  I have all the info about the palace.  I will tell you all the details later but we are in a bit of a hurry to get dry, get lunch, and head out to the Holt office.  We have to be there at 2:30pm and we get Catie forever at 3:00pm.  

This is the Gyeongbokgung Palace.  







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's 11:40 here... about to head to bed! Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you!!!! Today is the day you've been waiting for!!!! It's well worth the wait too! Wow... God is so good! I have tears in my eyes as I think back to all God has brought you through. What an amazing journey of God's faithfulness!

Welcome to family Catie Beth!!!! You have a BIG church family waiting to take you in and love you... and 3 brothers that will be the best brothers anyone could ask for!!!

Love ya!
Heather