I was having a hard day today. It was the last day of school for the boys. This is normally a very exciting time for us and it was for the most part. But today was CJ's last day of pre-school and the reality that he is growing up hit me hard. We are also hitting other milestones this weekend. Tomorrow Catie Beth will be 9 months old. Tomorrow it will be exactly 8 months since we got the first referral that we later lost. My ticker that is counting the days, weeks, and months since Catie Beths referral hit 3 months and 3 weeks today. And it has been exactly 3 weeks since the last round of EP's came out and most of my fellow waiters on our adoption forum are either leaving this weekend or are just coming home with their babies. Needless to say it was a rough day. I cried A LOT today. So my poor husband just didn't know what to do with me. In an attempt to cheer me up he took me to lunch at Yen Ching a Chinese restaurant in Wichita. We had a good lunch. Then at the end of the meal we received our check with the beloved fortune cookies. This is what we found.....

Okay I totally left the restaurant in tears!! Please God Please hear my prayer and bring our daughter home very soon!!!
1 comment:
Those fortunes are awesome!!!!! I hope you are having a great weekend! Keep on keeping on sista!!! I know it's difficult, we are all here for ya!
Love you!
Post a Comment