Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Catie Beth is real!!!

After my last round of emotions I started to wonder if Catie Beth was REAL! I know this is just my weakness talking! Anyway one of my friends from my adoption group is in Korea picking up her son and asked about Catie Beth for me. Catie Beth just so happened to be there at Holt. My friend got to see her and play with her for about 20min. She said they took lots of pictures for us and even a short video. She described Catie as adorable with lots of hair.....Very loving.....and very serious. She said that Catie really takes it all in.....and that Catie liked to look at her husband. Hmmmmm will she be a daddy's girl like I thought? What a blessing to know that she is doing well and is REAL. Not just a figment of my imagination!!! Thank you Lord, once again you came through!!! My friend said they will e-mail me the pictures and video this weekend.

No comments: