Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Passports :)

Yesterday Steve and I went and applied for passports. I know that this might not mean a thing to anyone else but it was a huge step in a good direction for me!! After the loss of our first referral we talked about the possibility of really going for it with our next referral. It is a decision that I know we will never regret. The first time around we were going to have our daughter escorted to the US. This time we have made the decision to travel all the way to South Korea to pick up our Daughter. This is huge……it is a step toward recovery from our loss. It is the fist step back on our feet and moving forward with adoption. We are still waiting for our referral (It could come at anytime now) but I have felt true Joy in the process again. I am still sad about our loss but I am really excited about what the future holds!!!!!

No comments: