When we lost the referral for our first little girl we were told that it would be about 6-8 weeks until we receive another referral. On Wednesday we will hit 5 weeks and I am hoping that we are getting very close to getting a glimpse of the sweet baby girl that God has picked out for us. I wonder so many things, I wonder what she looks like, I wonder when she was born, I wonder what her life is like, I wonder what her foster family is like, I wonder when we will get to meet her. At this point all I can do is wonder and pray that she is being loved and taken care of.
We got a call last week from our Social Worker telling us that we should expect the referral at any moment now. I think knowing this has made it harder to be patient. One thing is for sure we are getting closer to our daughter and that is a beautiful thing!!!! Here is to a GREAT week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment