Sunday, June 1, 2008

Will June be our Month???

Okay, I have once again turned the page of our calendar. As I did so, I caught myself asking this very question. Will June be our Month? I truly thought that April would be our month. Then I just knew for sure May would be our month. Sooo lets hope and pray that I won't have to turn the page again without my daughter. In all honesty it should be any day now and I think that knowledge is what is making me so ANXIOUS. I am going to try my hardest to stay busy this week and get things in order so that we can leave in a hurry. Please keep praying for us and for Catie. She is very attached to her foster mother and it will be very hard on her to leave her. I pray that somehow God would whisper into her little heart and that she will know, we are her forever family. I am counting on having a great week!!! You do the same!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. God has lead you to Catie. He has chosen her to be your daughter, and he will take care of her adjustment and bonding. He is faithful, He is good. He has already prepared her to be in your arms.