Wow, today is the big day for the Grove family and little miss Catie. Steve made me cry!!! It is amazing to visually see God's work, and might I say quite emotional. It is so addicting staying with you and anticipating the moment you meet your little baby girl. We are so excited for you and will be thinking and praying for you. What a perfect Father's Day gift! Love, Trent and Mel
We are so excited for you. We went out with mom, dad and the boys for pizza tonight and then took them for ice cream at DQ. It is 12:00 noon (Seoul time) right now, and I just had this huge feeling of joy for your family come over me. It was so powerful that it brought tears to my eyes, because I could feel the tears in both of your eyes. We are praying for you and cannot wait for you to return home with that beautiful little girl.
Love, Chad, Stacy and Jared Luke 1:46-49 Mary's Song
Been praying for you since 7:30 PM. Hope your first meeting went well and we'll continue to pray for your bond with your little girl! I'll pray that your able to sleep too!! :) Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow morning! :)
5 comments:
so sweet, thanks for sharing your hearts with us.....can't wait to see that baby.
Wow, today is the big day for the Grove family and little miss Catie. Steve made me cry!!! It is amazing to visually see God's work, and might I say quite emotional. It is so addicting staying with you and anticipating the moment you meet your little baby girl. We are so excited for you and will be thinking and praying for you. What a perfect Father's Day gift!
Love, Trent and Mel
By now you are holding Catie Beth! To God be the Glory!
Roger and Diane Fuller
We are so excited for you. We went out with mom, dad and the boys for pizza tonight and then took them for ice cream at DQ. It is 12:00 noon (Seoul time) right now, and I just had this huge feeling of joy for your family come over me. It was so powerful that it brought tears to my eyes, because I could feel the tears in both of your eyes. We are praying for you and cannot wait for you to return home with that beautiful little girl.
Love,
Chad, Stacy and Jared
Luke 1:46-49 Mary's Song
Been praying for you since 7:30 PM. Hope your first meeting went well and we'll continue to pray for your bond with your little girl! I'll pray that your able to sleep too!! :) Can't wait to see pictures tomorrow morning! :)
Love ya
Randa
Post a Comment