Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sleeping soundly..

Catie has been sleeping soundly since about 11pm it is now 4:15 am and I am up way too early. My Jet lag has been a struggle. We leave for the airport at 7:00am. So we just have a few hours to pack up and get on our way. If you would like to meet us at the airport I ask that you all let the boys get to meet their new sister first and spend a few min. getting to know her. They are very excited and I don't want them to get lost in the mix. I also have a friend coming to take some pictures and video so Lisa, you're on duty my friend. We are scheduled to arrive at 4 pm Thursday afternoon. If Catie Beth is crying and scared please keep a distance as this has been a tough transition for her. We will have plenty of time in the future for her to meet everyone. We love you guys and can't wait to share our daughter with you!!!

2 comments:

Trent and Mel said...

I don't know if you will be able to read this until you get home, but I just remembered you wanted me to let you know about the rainout games for Caleb. The Phillies are playing Thurs. evening at 6:00. My understanding was they were going to have two games, but Zach was going to try to change it. I didn't think it would be a possibility due to the time you are arriving back in Wichita, but I wanted to make sure you knew about it.
We would love to come to the airport and welcome you home, but that is a special time for your family and you don't need any distractions. Although, we will be thinking of you about that time. See ya soon!
Love, Trent and Mel

Anonymous said...

I am in tears of joy for you & your family!!! How exciting! I knwo she will be one of the happest baby girls!!! Thank you for sharing your journey with me!
May God Bless you and your family!
With Love,
Miranda