Shortly after arriving at Holt to pick Catie up, we found out that she growls. Check out the video I took! She is definitely going to fit in....all 3 of her brothers growled!
so, what was her foster mom's name? We may need to be praying for her too! There may be seperation anxiety going on for her too! I'm sure it's not just a job-she's human, and a woman! I'm praying-God knows her name! Love-Elaina
Her cousin Jared just started growling last week. Maybe they can growl at each other! I can't wait for them to meet! I can't imagine the pain that the foster mother feels. We will keep everyone in our prayers through this time of change.
Elaina is right, Catie's foster mother needs to be in everyone's prayers. I cannot imagine how hard that would be to let go. It looks like she has done a wonderful job caring for Catie. You will have to keep in touch with her and remind her what a extra special person she is, and what a huge impact she has made on little Catie's life. Catie looks so healthy and happy. From the pictures, it looks like she has adjusted amazingly well. We will definately keep her foster mom in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Trent and Mel
3 comments:
so, what was her foster mom's name? We may need to be praying for her too! There may be seperation anxiety going on for her too! I'm sure it's not just a job-she's human, and a woman! I'm praying-God knows her name! Love-Elaina
Her cousin Jared just started growling last week. Maybe they can growl at each other! I can't wait for them to meet!
I can't imagine the pain that the foster mother feels. We will keep everyone in our prayers through this time of change.
Elaina is right, Catie's foster mother needs to be in everyone's prayers. I cannot imagine how hard that would be to let go. It looks like she has done a wonderful job caring for Catie. You will have to keep in touch with her and remind her what a extra special person she is, and what a huge impact she has made on little Catie's life.
Catie looks so healthy and happy. From the pictures, it looks like she has adjusted amazingly well.
We will definately keep her foster mom in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Trent and Mel
Post a Comment