She is so beautiful! We are absolutely smitten. Thank You to Katie from my adoption forum. She took time out of her busy trip to Korea for her son to take pictures of our Sweetheart. What an amazing gift!!!!!
She is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for you guys. I know you must be having a good time getting ready for your trip and shopping for this little angel!
4 comments:
She is such a sweetie!!! Can't wait to see her!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Love ya!
She is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for you guys. I know you must be having a good time getting ready for your trip and shopping for this little angel!
She is beautiful! I know you are jumping ever time the phone rings. I pray that it won't be long. You are in your final days -- she'll be here soon!
Diane
WHAT A DOLL!! I can't wait to meet her!! I will be praying that it's soon!! :)
Randa
Post a Comment