Thursday, May 22, 2008

EP!!!!!!! For REAL!!!!!!

We got the call today around noon. Our SW said that our EP has finally been approved. At this point we are waiting for Catie Beth's Visa to be issued and then the much anticipated TRAVEL CALL!!!!!!

3 comments:

Randa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! An answer to prayer!! We are so excited and happy for you. It's been a long road but the minute you squeeze that little girl it will make it ALL worth while!! :) Love ya sister!
Randa

Anonymous said...

What a blessing! God is working! Those little bits to let you know Catie Beth is doing well. She'll be here soon.

"Patient endurance is what you need now, so you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised."

Hebrews 10:36

Diane

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

YES!!! I have been checking your blog daily hoping to see this message. I guess I should have stayed up a little later and checked it 5 times instead of just 4 :D

I am so happy for you. Your time has finally come and she will be worth every second, minute and hour of the wait. I can't wait to see her in person. Yeah- now for the packing and travel plans!!!

Kristine