2. The birds are chirping
3. CJ is feeling better today.
4. I got some sleep last night.
5. God brought us to Kansas (you see we were actually supposed to be living in Alaska right now. But that is another story for another day.)
6. My Dad~I called him this morning and he was super sweet. He gave me a kind word of encouragement.
7. Cassie~my baby sister. She is a great sister and I am so glad that God brought her to be in our family. She is a very strong, caring, and giving person. She is a blessing. (she is pretty stinkin funny too. She always makes me laugh)
8. I am a Stay at Home Mom.
9. Friends~yesterday when I hit a new low in the wait. I got an e-mail, phone calls, and comments on this blog, All with encouraging messages. Thank You!!!!! I needed them!!!!
10. This blog
*It is hard to list these on a public blog. So I will continue to write them down. I just might not publish them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment