Friday, April 25, 2008

Just when WE got down...........

Okay.....I think God is trying to get my attention what do you think?  Just when WE got down and were wondering if our daughter will ever come home God sent us this.............

We think this picture was taken last week at Catie's monthly Well Baby Check.  Getting an updated picture is not a guarantee and is considered Lucky........Getting two is amazing.........Getting three is very rare and shows that God's hand is definitely involved.  I just posted this afternoon that we were having a hard time waiting and I am in AWE of Gods goodness.  Okay friends lets pray her home now.  We want the next picture to be of us holding our sweetheart!!!!

PS  No word on EP yet.  

2 comments:

Chad and Stacy said...

Look at all that hair! She is so beautiful. We can't wait to see her in person. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. She will be in your arms soon!

The Chuck Knapp Family said...

Incredible -- I'm looking forward to that pic of little Catie and her brothers!