Monday, April 7, 2008

Answered prayers!!!!!

Just thought I would tell you all about the miracle of the moment today!!!  In a previous post I told you all that there was a Well Baby Report on the way.  I was expecting to receive it on Saturday but it did not come.  I was a little bummed but I knew it was on the way.  Today when I got my mail this is what I found.  Our WBR in a sealed bag obviously water damaged.  Somehow the post office managed to soak it.  I guess they held it until it dried out.  The papers inside were water damaged but they were photocopies of the originals so they were still legible. No major harm was done.  Now on to the miracle.......... 


Along with the rest of our mail there was another envelope from our agency.  Somehow when Holt(USA) received our WBR another important piece of mail was separated.  So they sent it the next day after it was found.  Guess what it was~~~~~YEP THAT'S RIGHT our much prayed for PICTURE!!!!!!!!!





If they had been sent together like they normally would have, the picture would have been ruined in the water damage.  It is an original and was sent directly from Korea with important identifying information on the back.  So there would have been no replacement had it been damaged.  Can you see God's Hand?  He is amazing!!!  Thank you Lord for this miracle!!!  

In the picture you can see that Caitlyn received the package that we sent her.  We sent two outfits, a blanket, two disposable cameras, a stuffed giraffe(that her daddy picked out), a toy like photo album of our family, and a few gifts for her foster mother.  I am thrilled beyond words!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Another Grove for me to pester on Wednedays and Sundays!
Thank you for the wonderful, God-filled news!
Randall Rogers

Nellie said...

I'm so excited to find out about your blog and be able to follow along on your amazing journey! Catie is sooooo precious! What a blessing she will be to your family! Thanks for sharing and we will continue to wrap your experience in prayer.