Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Wednesday...more setbacks
Well it is Wednesday March 19th and we did not hear what we would have liked to. First off we still have no word on our I600 approval. Second, we found out today that in Korea they have had some changes in the Ministry and that has affected our EP. The ministry will not be meeting for a while and will not be allowing any agencies to submit any babies for their emigration permits. So as you can imagine this is a low point for me. This is all speculation but it is thought that it would be at least 4-6 more weeks before they will allow any submissions. So this pushes back our possible travel date to at least 6-8 more weeks…….sigh…….I have now hit a new low point and there are moments that I wonder if we will ever have our baby girl. It is hard to understand why we are going through this right now. But I try to remind myself that sometimes God just doesn’t want us to understand. We or “I” in this case need to keep looking to him and remember he is in control and I will just have to trust. Of course this is all easier said than done. If anyone is reading this please pray for us and our baby girl. I just want to hold her in my arms and kiss her sweet face!!! Lord please be with her when we cannot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment