There is a story behind today.....I got to thinking......if our file was still at the NVC they have a customer service # that you can call and get the status of your case. So I decided to call. The girl on the phone told me that our file was sent back to USCIS on March 11. HMMMMM remember the guy on Monday said that there were hundreds of people in line in front of us. At that point our file had already been sent!! Anyway I was so excited to know that our file was not lost and in fact on its way back to USCIS. I figured it would be at least another week for them to process it.
So in Celebration of this news a couple of my good friends, CJ and I decided to go to lunch at a local Korean restaurant. As we were sitting there waiting for our check Steve called me and let me know that he had received a phone call from the Congressional office. Our I600 had already been approved. Fate? I think not!!! God is constantly reminding me that he does want me to have the desires of my heart and his timing is PERFECT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment